All exams must be sat during the same exam session. You may not split the exams between years if you are a deferral student.
The examinations take place during late summer, usually over two weeks in September.
The dates for 2021 are:
- 3rd September
- 8th September
- 10th September
The exams run from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm each afternoon. You will all be written to individually about your exams.
We take 7.5% of each case study mark, 10% of each essay mark and add this to 16.25% of each exam paper mark to determine your final exam mark.
- All exams have to be passed with 40% plus.
- A student with an overall pass mark of 60% plus is awarded a merit pass.
- A student with an overall pass mark of 70% plus is awarded a distinction pass.
- Students that fail all four exams at the first sitting are deemed to fail the course.
- Students that fail one, two or three exams may retake these exams the following September.
Any student who has to resit one, two or three papers will only receive a "Pass" diploma should they be successful with their resit or resits however well they may have done in their other paper/papers and other coursework assessments.
If necessary you can contact the Education Administrator to discuss the option to defer the examinations for a year and spread the coursework over two years: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCS Diploma Ceremony 2020
Mary Lord (SCS President) and the SCS Diploma Ceremony students