All exams must be sat during the same exam session. You may not split the exams between years if you are a deferral student.
The examinations take place during late summer, usually over two weeks in September.
The dates for 2020 are:
- 4th September
- 7th September
- 9th September
The exams run from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm each afternoon. You will all be written to individually about your exams and where you will be able to sit them.
We take 7.5% of each case study mark, 10% of each essay mark and add this to 16.25% of each exam paper mark to determine your final exam mark.
- All exams have to be passed with 40% plus.
- A student with an overall pass mark of 60% plus is awarded a merit pass.
- A student with an overall pass mark of 70% plus is awarded a distinction pass.
- Students that fail all four exams at the first sitting are deemed to fail the course.
- Students that fail one, two or three exams may retake these exams the following September.
Any student who has to resit one, two or three papers will only receive a "Pass" diploma should they be successful with their resit or resits however well they may have done in their other paper/papers and other coursework assessments.
If necessary you can contact the Education Administrator to discuss the option to defer the examinations for a year and spread the coursework over two years: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCS Diploma Ceremony 2019